Fuel Pump Assemblies
Ideal for marine, off-road and passenger car applications.
- Features exclusive CleanScreen™ technology*
- 100% factory tested and approved
- A seamless repair kit for installers seeking to decrease cost and labor time
- OE matched electrical connections
In response to a growing need in the automotive industry, Carter offers fuel pump assemblies for vehicles with pressures between 45-60 PSI.
Components of Carter Fuel Pump Assemblies
Each Carter assembly* includes features that bring exclusive benefits to every application:
- Metal Clamps — Prevent blowoffs on the fuel supply hose
- Silver Alloy Buttons — Increase the life of the sender assembly
- Over-Molded Armature — Reduces fuel flow turbulence
- Carbon Commutator — Eliminates oxidation and high electrical erosion
- Rubber Feet — Reduce noise and vibration during operation
- Float Arm — Pre-mounted and calibrated to ensure proper fuel read
- CleanScreen™ Technology — Internal and external filtration provides 40% more dirt-holding capacity