A helpful list of safety tips and tricks for cleaning your fuel tank.
Safety tips and tricks for cleaning the fuel tank:
- Wear appropriate clothing and protective gear such as safety goggles.
- Place a Class B or C fire extinguisher nearby.
- Store fuel in an approved container or tank.
- Keep all containers tightly closed and handle them gently to avoid spills.
- Set materials at least 50 feet away from ignition sources.
- Dispose of fuel in accordance with federal, state and local guidelines.